
NOT ONLY IS MIRANDA KERR BEAUTIFUL ON THE OUTSIDE BUT SHE IS EQUALLY AS BEAUTIFUL ON THE INSIDE!!
"I WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO KIDS LIVES IF I POSSIBLY CAN"......
MIRANDA CHOSE TO NOT ONLY ATTEND BUT TO CO-"MC" THE ANATTA FAMILY RALLY, BBQ AND CONCERT ON 18 OCTOBER 2009 WITH LABBY FROM THE B105 BREAKFAST SHOW!
Speaking from Los Angeles yesterday Miranda said: "YOU WILL BE AMAZED AT WHAT'S IN STORE FOR YOU AT THE EVENT. Danny and Steve from Small Mercies are performing, Coldstone, DJ tyDi (Australia's number one DJ) and Mother Maehem are all set to entertain us". She continued: "My mum is one of the organisers so I can guarantee you the food will be amazing".
COME ALONG AND HAVE A GREAT FAMILY / COMMUNITY DAY. THERE ARE GREAT PRIZES, FOOD DRINK AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AND IT IS AN ALCOHOL FREE DAY SO DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT BRINGING ANY ALCOHOL
CALL 1800 BOYSTOWN
1800 2697 8696
TICKETS NOT AVAILABLE AT THE GATE
No comments:
Post a Comment